One cold, dark and damp day in March I was having a bit of a daydream (as you do) and I wondered to myself how many flying saucers sweets there were in 1kg (god my life is so exciting).
Anyway, now, I know. (Yes I really did sit down and count out 1kg worth of Flying Saucers).
Mmmmm Flying Saucers, what is it about the floaty yumminess that just melts on your tongue with a hint of fruitiness before being whammoed with the sherbet filling. Then, poof, all gone and you want another! Aaaaah Sweets.
So, I decided to give away a huge 1kg bag to the person who correctly guesses how many there are (trust me, this is a seriously huge bag worth over £25).
Instructions and Rules:
- All you have to do to win is to give us your best email address and have a guess at how many there are in 1kg.
- You can only enter on the form on this page below.
- We will use your email address to administer the contest and to send you entertaining offers which you must agree to.
- In the event that more than one person correctly guesses the number of Flying Saucers the random number generator at random.org will be used to select a winning entry.
- If you were thinking of using your email address to have 57 goes at it then sorry, only one entry per (live) email address (it’s only fair on everyone else).
- I sat and counted out how many of ‘my’ flying saucers were in 1kg and that’s the number I’m using. I cannot be held accountable if someone else’s weigh more or less.
- This contest is administered by us and has no endorsement or connection to any other organisation.
- Promotion ends at midnight on May 25th 2020.
- Winner will be notified by email.
- There is only 1 prize.
- No cash alternative.
- You must be over 18 years old and live in the UK.
- If there is no response in 48 hours a second winner will be chosen.
Okay? Let’s go…